- All quotations are provided free of charge and upon confirmation we then require a 15% deposit to secure the tour.
- We provide land arrangements only and all flights are your own responsibility. We recommend that these are secured before confirming your tour.
- Tours of Excellence acts only as an Agent for those independent contractors who supply transportation, guiding services or accommodation and as such is not liable for any loss, accident, injury or damage to you or any personal effects.
- We reserve the right to substitute visits, entertainment and other features when establishments are closed or cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control.
- Luggage is carried at owner's risk throughout the tour unless independently insured. Hand baggage and small articles such as coats, umbrellas or cameras are entirely in the care of the passengers.
- Tips for services of a personal nature and to the tour director and driver are not included in the tour cost and are left to your discretion.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the passenger.
- Tours of Excellence cannot make refunds or exchanges for unused accommodations, services or features of any tour unless agreed upon prior to departure.
- Car rental companies in Britain reserve the right to substitute cars for other models in similar category. Drivers must produce a current driving license issued in their state or country of residence without any endorsements and have a minimum driving experience of one year and aged between 25 to 79 years.
- If you are a U.S. or Canadian citizen, you need to have a valid passport. Other nationalities should check with the British or Irish Embassy or Consulate.