- Antique Teddy Bears
- Cathedral Tours
- 4 Day - London, Canterbury, St Albans & Cambridge
- 4 Day - Winchester, Salisbury, Lacock, Bath, Glastonbury, Wells, & Coventry
- 4 Day - St. Augustine's Abbey, Canterbury, Battlefield Abbey Ruins & Chichester Cathedral
- 5 Day - Chester, York, Ripon & Durham
- Image Gallery
- Devon & Cornwall
- Festival Tours
- Florist Tours
- Garden Tours
- Golf Tours
- Haunted Tours
- Ireland Tours
- Literary Tours
- London and the English Countryside Tours
- Methodist Tours
- Needlework Tours
- Other Sample Tours
- Pilgrimage Tours
- Potteries Tours
- Scotland Tours
- Theatre Tours
- USAAF Airfield Tour
- Vintage Car Tours
- Wales Tour
- Walking Tours
- Yorkshire Tour
Festival Tours - Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Join us on a festival tour and the opportunity to attend the world famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo, set in the glowering twilight of Edinburgh Castle and an experience not to be missed. A dazzling show is spread out on the Esplanade, a whirling and colourful kaleidoscope of music, dance and display.
Edinburgh Military Tattoo Tickets are sold out quickly so you need to book well in advance!
Edinburgh Fringe Festival & Edinburgh Military Tattoo - Sample Inclusions:
- For groups we can arrange for one of the performers from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival to join you for dinner and provide an after dinner talk.
- Secured tickets for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- Secured tickets for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, which offers a varied Festival programme with over 28,000 performances and 17,000 artists.
- An opportunity to combine the beautiful scenery of Scotland and a performance at the world famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- We can also arrange tours to other famous festivals and these could include Daphne Du Maurier Festival, Bath Literature Festival, The Bath Festival of Children’s Literature, Padstow Arts Festival, Brighton Festival (a contemporary celebration of British and international performing arts) and various Food & Drink Festivals.