- 15% non-refundable deposit is required 14 days from confirmation of the tour.
- Full payment must be made no later than 60 days prior to departure date.
- Tours of Excellence accepts payment by cheque, bank transfer and most major credit cards. If your payment is not received as scheduled, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by email or post.
- Please note that the 15% deposit is non-refundable, we therefore strongly recommend that you purchase independent travel insurance.
- Cancellations between 60 - 30 days will result in 50% cancellation charge of the tour cost.
- Cancellations between 29 days or less will result in 100% cancellation charge of the tour cost.
IMPORTANT: Tours of Excellence accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay or changes in schedules, flight cancellations or misconnections due to mechanical problems, sickness, quarantine, weather, acts of God, strikes, government actions, war, terrorism or other circumstances beyond its control. Passengers must bear all such losses or expenses. To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase independent travel insurance.