- Antique Teddy Bears
- Cathedral Tours
- 4 Day - London, Canterbury, St Albans & Cambridge
- 4 Day - Winchester, Salisbury, Lacock, Bath, Glastonbury, Wells, & Coventry
- 4 Day - St. Augustine's Abbey, Canterbury, Battlefield Abbey Ruins & Chichester Cathedral
- 5 Day - Chester, York, Ripon & Durham
- Image Gallery
- Devon & Cornwall
- Festival Tours
- Florist Tours
- Garden Tours
- Golf Tours
- Haunted Tours
- Ireland Tours
- Literary Tours
- London and the English Countryside Tours
- Methodist Tours
- Needlework Tours
- Other Sample Tours
- Pilgrimage Tours
- Potteries Tours
- Scotland Tours
- Theatre Tours
- USAAF Airfield Tour
- Vintage Car Tours
- Wales Tour
- Walking Tours
- Yorkshire Tour
Yorkshire Tour of England, UK
Yorkshire's heritage encompasses magnificent ruins, grand estates, traces of marauding Vikings and the legacy of mills and mining.
Moors & Coast, Yorkshire - The North York Moors are the scenic background to the coastline with heather moors, rolling hills, picturesque country towns and historic houses. The North York Moors National Park offers great scenic variety - open moorland and forest trails through beautiful woodland. There are over 2,300km of paths and tracks on the North York Moors making it a walkers and cyclists paradise.
The Yorkshire Dales National Park, Yorkshire - it has outstanding scenery, a range of wildlife habitats and a rich cultural heritage.
York, Yorkshire - the ancient capital of Yorkshire is York, one of the great cities of the medieval world. Still encircled by its ancient walls, the city is dominated by the soaring pinnacles of York Minster, the finest Gothic church in northern . It has a rich choice of museums and galleries.
Bronte Country, Yorkshire - home to some of the most stunning scenery and breathtaking views in Britain. The name comes from the Bronte sisters, who wrote such literary classics as Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte), Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte), and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Anne Bronte) while living in the area. A visit to the Bronte Parsonage Museum, will fulfil your passion for literacy.
Yorkshire Tour of England, UK - Sample Inclusions
- Tour of the Yorkshire Dales.
- Time to explore the Viking City of York.
- Visit magnificent stately homes in Yorkshire, many of which have been lived in by the same families for hundreds of years, filled not only with family memorabilia, but also great works of art and priceless antiques. You will find Capability Brown landscapes, Vanbrugh masterpieces, Adam interiors, Jacobean palaces and Regency mansions.
- Opportunity to explore the outstanding ruins in Yorkshire, to get a sense of how lives were led hundreds of years ago.
- Ride on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway.
- Visit picturesque villages in Yorkshire.
- Yorkshire sat at the heart of the industrial revolution in England, and today the region's many museums, historic canals, heritage steam railways and striking Victorian architecture are testament to Yorkshire's industrial history.
- For a little self-indulgence in a traditional English tearoom in Yorkshire, try Betty's of Harrogate, situated in the middle of town, overlooking Montpellier Gardens, Betty's has changed very little since it opened in 1919. A coffee shop, restaurant and bakery all in one, Betty's offers food and service from a bygone era.
- Yorkshire has 6 Michelin star restaurants, the most in any county in England.
- Visit some of the best abbeys and cathedrals in Yorkshire and these are; York Minster, Jervaulx Abbey, Fountains Abbey, Ripon, Rivaulx Abbey & Whitby Abbey.
Car hire will be required for this tour and we can organise this for you or alternatively we can provide a driver and private car to escort you.